Re: [ferret_users] Issue with opening

Hi Subhrajit,

Can you also tell us what operating system (OS) and what version of ferret you are using? libhistory.so.6 looks like a dependency file to me (I am not an expert at all but met similar problems before). Go to /usr directory (cd /usr in terminal),  search inside /lib, /local/lib whether libhistory.so.6 is there. If so, link it to the path that ferret was looking for. If not, download and install one (you can search this file with your computer OS online and install it). Be prepared that ferret may ask for more dependencies. 😹

Cheers,

Xiaoyu