Re: [ferret_users] pyferret on macOS: successful installation

Hi Ryo and other Ferret-Mac users,

I was not aware that you could install miniconda as a Homebrew package.  I have installed miniconda without Homebrew and then install the pyferret conda package (as documented in the README.md link).  Another option, if you have already installed Homebrew, is to just build and install PyFerret using Homebrew packages as described in the section "Building PyFerret on Mac OS X with Homebrew Packages" in:
    https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/blob/master/README_pyferret_mac_homebrew.md

I will work on getting this updated installation information into the pages at:
    https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/downloads

Best regards,
Karl