[ferret_users] multiple overlay plot issue

Hey

 I am trying to do a time series plot with multiple overlay.  i initially have HadISST data for 40 years . And i want have 7 ensemble mean files each of 10 years. each of the 7file is of different time periods .
example first ensemble file is from 1960 to 1970, and the second is from 1965 to 1975, In this order the plot should overlay on the hadISST data and move forward. I am not getting a perfect overlay plot with the data ploted in its respective time period . i have attached the jnl file and the plot i am getting too.