Re: [ferret_users] Reg: ERROR Ferret crash; signal = 8

Dear Ansley,
Thank you for the reply. Ferret version is v7.
I was reading a file and saving variables in a nc file. I cross checked the script (after your mail) one variable was giving problem, name i started with numbers and when i changed it. Now it is saving with out any problem.
Thank you for your help.
Milika