[ferret_users] saving the file of ensemble members

Dear Ferreters,

I am having 11 CMIP models data in lat,lon,time,depth. I made an ensemble variable of dimension lat,lon,depth,time,ensemble_member i.e. 360,180,36,312,11. which is 360 longitudes point, 180 latitudes points, 36 depth levels, 312 time steps, 11 no. of models.

i want to save this 5-dimension ensemble variable into netcdf file. Is there any efficient way to save as my HPC is limited by memory.

cheers, saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434