[ferret_users] highlighting the region where most of the model agrees in sign

Dear Ferreters,

​I am having a query regarding the models agreement.

I am using 11 CMIP5 models for Ocean Potential temperature for historical period of 1980-2005 and RCP8.5 period of 2020-2100. I am having linear trend​ from all the models and linear trend of their ensemble mean. I want to highlight those regions where linear trend of 80% models agree in sign.

So the in my understanding this figure will look like Linear trend map of Ensemble Mean (in color) overlaid by the stippling of regions where 80% of models agree in sign.

I want to know how to compute this model agreement in sign. Hope I am clear with my query, if not please let me know.

regards, saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434