Re: [ferret_users] Define data mask valid in all time space

Hi,

You don't need to use a loop. You can define a mask in XY that shows where all the time data id present. One method would be to define a test based on the number of valid points in the T direction:

let nt = `var,return=lsize`
let var_mask = if
var[L=@ngd] EQ nt then 1