[ferret_users] Re: JJAS Seasonal Climatology from daily data

Hi,

Here's an FAQ about climatologies.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/how-do-i-calculate-climatologies-and-climatological-anomalies

For a seasonal climatology, it is just a matter of choosing a seasonal climatological axis - or defining your own custom climatological axis - and setting up an _expression_ that uses a regridding transformation as in the FAQ. We have just added to the documentation about modulo regridding, to include some discussion about seasonal climatologial axes that are available, http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/Grids-Regions/GRIDS#Chapter4-Modulo_regridding

Ansley