Re: [ferret_users] Installing ferret 7.4 - completing the instalation with Finstall Step

Or, you can install Ferret in any directory that you wish, perhaps under your own user account. Move the .tar.gz file to a directory where you can write files, and restart Finstall, giving that directory name to the script when it asks.

-Ansley