Re: [ferret_users] shakey and polymark

Hi Marco and William

Thank you for your comments. I am familiar with the PPL and SHAKEY commands, but I didn't how to do a "ppl fill" over "go polymark".
"ppl fillpol/ov" seems to work fine.

Have a good day
Karen

On 16 May 2018 at 13:10, William Kessler <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use PPL SHAKEY:

go polymark poly/SET ....
ppl shakey [0=nokey,1=key] [0=hor,1=vert] lab-size lab-inc lab-dig lab-len xlo xhi ylo yhi
ppl fillpol

=> xlo xhi ylo yhi give the dimensions of the key, relative to the lower left corner of the "page" (this can be confusing and might need experimentation).

See http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/modifying-the-shade-key

Billy