Re: [ferret_users] Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.4 for Linux and OSX

Le 18 avr. 2018 à 20:14, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

   * * *Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.4 for Linux and OSX * * *

PyFerret 7.1 on Mac OSX worked only in nodisplay mode or with WINDOW/ENGINE=Cairo. As far as I understand what the web says about it, it comes for Qt on the Mac.

Does it change with 7.4 ? Or do we we still have big problems with Qt on the Mac ?

Olivier

--
Dr. Olivier Marti  - mailto:olivier.marti@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Institut Pierre Simon Laplace