Re: [ferret_users] Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.4 for Linux and OSX

Le 19 avr. 2018 à 11:10, Ryo Furue <furue@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Olivier et al.

Is there any chance that Pyferret 7.4 will be available through conda on Mac OS X ?

If any effort is made to produce a package for a modern packaging system (I mean, something beyond .tar.gz), I would say homebrew is better for Mac users because it would install both PyFerret and classical Ferret with a single command.  But I admit I don't know how homebrew and conda interact.

Regards,
Ryo

I was asking for conda because Pyferret 7.1 is available with it. But HomeBrew will be a nice solution, which as you say could provide both PyFerret and Ferret.

Olivier

--
Dr. Olivier Marti  - mailto:olivier.marti@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Institut Pierre Simon Laplace