Re: [ferret_users] Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.4 for Linux and OSX

As we are discussing conda and pyferret, I have a question to ask. Will the conda update of pyferret 7.4 be also using libpng1.5? When I create a conda environment with libpng15, pyferret works but packages like seaborn and statsmodels refuse to install without upgrading libppng1.5 to 1.6.