[ferret_users] Re: Ocean Heat transport

Dear Ferreters,

One can also use eq(1) mentioned in polward heat transport by the ocean from Bryan 1982 as attached in this email.

regards, saurabh

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:51 AM, saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Ferreters,

I want to compute ocean heat transport suggested by eq(1) in the attached paper. I am also attaching the script with sample data so that one can try in this computation. I used the data from 200-2015 but I am attaching for just 2 years 2005-2006. Please help me out in this computation.

regards, saurabh​

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434