Re: [ferret_users] regarding depth axis

Saurabh,

You may try as following:

def axis/z zaxis=depth
let v=vo[gz=zaxis@asn]

now the new variable 'v' has the desired z coordinate.

Regards,
Abhisek

---------------------------
Dr. Abhisek Chatterjee

Scientist 'D'
& Scientist-in-charge: Ocean Climate
Ocean Modeling and Data Assimilation Group (MDG),
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India,
"Ocean Valley",
Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO)
Hyderabad-500090

Phone no. (office) +91-4023886076 (Office Hours: 9 am-5:30 pm IST)
               (mobile) +91-8121277495
Fax: +91-40-23892910