[ferret_users] regarding depth axis

Dear Ferreters,

I am facing a problem in regarding depth axis and I also want to know that what is the use of mask variable. If anyone used ORAS 4 data, as this data is having 3 variable namely currents, mask and depth. I want to put the depth axis in the current variable and consequently want to know what is the use of mask variable.

I am attaching a sample file for this testing.

​I believe its a very simple problem and I am missing something.​

​Regards, Saurabh​

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434