Re: [ferret_users] fill the bottom value of z-coordinate data

Hi Changshui,

There's an FAQ on this: How can I show the value of my variable at its deepest depth?

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/how-can-i-show-the-value-of-my-variable-at-its-deepest-depth

On 4/15/2018 6:54 PM, Changshui Xia wrote:
Hello ferreters,
I want to draw the fill/contour figure of botom level temperature from a z-coordinate netcdf file data (MOM5 output ) . That means the level below this bottom level is sea bed, value is missing_value in netcdf file.
Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.

Changshui