Re: [ferret_users] Regriding issue

Hi Ansley:
Thanks. Have the problem solved.
Muyin

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:57 AM, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Muyin,

This may with the original grid of the variable xin, and what the RESHAPE is doing.  Does xin it have Z and T axes?  Are they the same length as the new ones you've defined?

Also if xin has a z grid, then the global setting SET REGION/Z=4:5 applies to its original grid as well.  You probably want to do the reshape on whatever the original grid is, and then only use the result for z=4:5.  So, remove the SET REGION, and use

list/clob/file="Test1_4and5.txt" xnew[z=4:5]