Re: [ferret_users] left justify color bar labels

Hi Paul,

I don't think we have a setting for that; They are set up to be drawn so the decimal points (if any) line up, so generally right justified.  They used to be left-justified, I think, but folks were objecting to labels that had this kind of thing:

1000
600
200
0
-200

Are you seeing something different when the /ISIZE setting is used vs when it isn't?

Ansley