Re: [ferret_users]

Hi Steffie,

You can compute a trend using least squares regression, the regresst.jnl script; here is an FAQ about computing and removing trends from data.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/least-squares-regression

I am not familiar with a trend analysis spatial plot, however.  If you have a set of computations that you wish to do in Ferret, the list can perhaps help you set up the syntax.

Ansley