[ferret_users] white space in the map projections.

Dear Ferreters,

I am not understanding why there are white spaces in the attached map projections from sinusoidal and McBryde. I tried a lot to adjust the lats and lon to get rid of these white annoying spaces but failed.

So seeking help to get rid of these white spaces

region of plot is 20E:380E and 63S:63N

regards,saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434