Re: [ferret_users] How can I define the regular data attached here?

Hi,

Check out the function FILLL_XY

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/appendix-a-external-functions/fill_xy

Something like

let mask = ignore0(ifv msla then 0 else 1) ! Make a mask with 1 wherever original is missing
let msla_filled=fill_xy(msla,mask,10)

should do the trick.