Re: [ferret_users] query regarding the calculation of Cp of sea water from TS data

Hi Saurabh,

If you have an equation for heat capacity in terms of temperature and salinity, and you would like help implementing it in Ferret syntax, please write again with that information and I imagine we can help you.

Ansley