From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx <owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 October 2017 12:32
To: ferret users
Subject: [ferret_users] Re: Making a plot with right side Y axis

Sorry I forget to attached my plot. Here it is

regards, saurabh

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM, saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear  ferrets,

I want to make plot with Y axis on right right side instead of left side. Its a time series plot so I need my Y axis on right side and time on bottom in the left panel plot i.e. 1 row and 2 column. I searched a lot but there is no such link. Please help me out for this.

I am writing some commands of my script for this

set viewport a12
plot/thick/axes/set/nolab/nokey/vlimits=-.3:.8:.1/col=1 gtot[l=@spz:25]
!ppl axlabp -1,0,1,0
ppl axlsze .12,.17
ppl plot
plot/noaxes/thick/ov/nolab/nokey (hglb*0)
plot/dash/thick/noaxes/ov/nolab/nokey/col=4 ntot[l=@spz:25]
plot/dash/thick/noaxes/ov/nolab/nokey/col=2 stot[l=@spz:25]
plot/thick/noaxes/ov/nolab/nokey/col=1/opacity=16 cglb[l=@spz:25]
plot/thick/noaxes/ov/nolab/nokey/col=1/opacity=16 hglb[l=@spz:25]
plot/thick/noaxes/ov/nolab/nokey/col=1/opacity=16 gglb[l=@spz:25]

regards saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434