[ferret_users] ComPlot 1.0.1 released

Dear Ferreters,

The last couple of years I have been using Ferret a lot for creating
model--data comparison graphs, using the POLYGON command for plotting
data on model output.  Over time I structured the scripts I have
written for this, resulting in a set of Ferret scripts called ComPlot.
I am happy to announce that this week ComPlot has become stable.
You may get the most recent version, as of now 1.0.1, here:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/complot/

For more information, see the project page:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/complot/

Feedback is welcome (either through the options on the project page, or
by contacting me directly).  I hope it's useful for some of you.

ComPlot is also described in this paper that got accepted and
published last week:

http://dx.doi.org/10.21105/joss.00368

Happy plotting!

-Marco