Re: [ferret_users] Significant digits on shade key

Hi Jerome,

The change was an effort to use a more consistent format for the numbers on the colorbar key and to line them up more consistently. bit as we see, it isn't really doing that either. I agree that the new formatting isn't particularly better than the old.

You might look at,

   ppl shakey 1,1,,,-2

for a more consistent result, with 2 decimal places after the decimal point.  There is not any syntax available to get back to the previous key format, but I've added this to our list of items to look into.

-Ansley