Re: [ferret_users] Irregular depth from delimited file

Dear ferret_users,
I don't get any idea to define my data and plot it properly. Here I
have attached one set of data (Ratios.xlsx) and the expected to plot a
time series vertical section plot (similar to attached image;
plotodv.png).

I don't have enough knowledge on irregular data plot from xls format.
Please someone help me,
Thank you.

My data looks like,
Latitude	Longitude	Depth	Collection	NP	NS	SP
9.4915	76.3140	0	1	0.196	0.007	27.216
9.4915	76.3140	1	1	0.170	0.007	23.283
9.4915	76.3140	2	1	0.232	0.010	22.161
9.4915	76.3140	3	1	0.877	0.044	19.877