Re: [ferret_users] Save the time dimension data

Hi,

Does the first SAVE command fail?  If so then it sounds as if there is an error in the definition or computation of the variable uvels. Otherwise your commands look ok. You can append to a file in the time dimension without doing anything special.

In what you show, it looks like the third command should be:

   save/l=41:50/FILE=at.nc/append uvels