Re: [ferret_users] label ppl_vec_xskip

Hi Estanis,

VECTOR/XSKIP= /YSKIP=  should work (what version of Ferret are you running?)

Try these commands,

yes? use coads_climatology
yes? vector/l=1/xskip=1/yskip=1 uwnd,vwnd
yes? vector/l=1/xskip=4/yskip=2 uwnd,vwnd

That is equivalent to this set of ppl commands:

yes? vector/L=1/set uwnd,vwnd
yes? ppl vector,4,2