Re: [ferret_users] verticle axis number changing

Dear Nitin,

please follow the link https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2013/msg00494.html. otherwise you can use the some data having 1000-100 pressure and you can use my_var_plot[gy=var_use_for_axis]. try with @asn if it is not satisfactory.

regards, saurabh