Re: [ferret_users] Putting a pseudo-variable on the J axis

Dear Ryo,

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Abhisek

---------------------------
Abhisek Chatterjee, PhD

Scientist
Information Services and Ocean Sciences Group (ISG),
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India,
"Ocean Valley",
Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO)
Hyderabad-500090

Phone no. (office) +91-4023886076 (Office Hours: 9 am-5:30 pm IST)
               (mobile) +91-8121277495
Fax: +91-40-23892910