Re: [ferret_users] Putting a pseudo-variable on the J axis

Hi Ryo,

Thank you for the clarification. I have one more doubt about @DIN over irregular grids.

I mainly deal with netcdf files of model outputs which usually contain bound information for depth. Hence, I frequently use @DIN function over Z axis assuming that Ferret takes care of irregular depth coordinate.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Abhisek

---------------------------
Abhisek Chatterjee, PhD

Scientist
Information Services and Ocean Sciences Group (ISG),
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India,
"Ocean Valley",
Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO)
Hyderabad-500090

Phone no. (office) +91-4023886076 (Office Hours: 9 am-5:30 pm IST)
               (mobile) +91-8121277495
Fax: +91-40-23892910