RE: [ferret_users] Putting a pseudo-variable on the J axis

Hi Pearse,

As Ryo suggested there are easier way to calculate volume transport through a wall.

I.e. if you want to calculate volume transport across 10N, between 60:90E and 0:300 m, then it may be represented as below:

Vol_tr=v[x=60:90@din,y=10,z=0:300@din]

Hope this may help,

Abhisek

sent from my mobile