Re: [ferret_users] Calculate OHC time series of water column

Hi Abhishek,
If you are looking monthly integrated ohc ( sum of daily ohcs) that cannot be done from monthly data.( it is similar to expecting vertically integrated ohc when one has only one layer's temperature)  If you use monthly data it can give only monthly mean ohc or 15 day snapshot based on how monthly data was formed from daily data.
Sudheer
Sent from my iPhone