[ferret_users] Re: inserting time axis for the data provided with no time axis information and in separate monthly file for each month

Thanks a lot Ansley for a super quick reply. I did by using NCO and then re-grid it in ferret time axis definition and it seems worked out. many Thanks.

regards, saurabh