[ferret_users] nc2mc

Dear ferreters,

I have created a mc file using nc2mc. When the time step is the same, I can use the mc file in ferret perfectly fine. However, if I merge in this mc file data from different times steps. I have the error A gap or overlap exists in time axis in ferret. When I mean data from different times steps I mean for example: from Jan to Feb the output data is 1 day, from Feb to March is 5 days..May I doing something wrong? Does nc2mc only work with constant time steps?

Kind regards,

Estanislao