From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx <owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 21 July 2017 17:07:21
To: ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] ppl for levels

Hi  Estanislao,

LEVELS is not a PPLUS command but a qualifier on the Ferret plot commands which use color palettes.  (PPLUS in its original form did not have color-filled plots, but only line, vector, and contour plots.)

The LEVELS settings are documented here: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/customizing-plots/CONTOURING#_VPINDEXENTRY_852  The same options and settings apply to FILL, SHADE, POLYGON and RIBBON plots.

Ansley