[ferret_users] pyferret and gif : make a movie

Hi,

If I understand well the page http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/FRAME, pyferret won't make gif files. FRAME/FILE=foo.gif will produce a png file. My tests confirm this.

Is there a way to output gif files with pyferret ?

If not, how can I make a movie ? Do you know a way to make a movie from png files ?

Thanks,

Olivier

--
Dr. Olivier Marti  - mailto:olivier.marti@xxxxxxxxxxxx