[ferret_users] Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.2

           * * * Announcing the official release of PyFerret and Ferret version 7.2   * * *

Please see the release notes for new features and fixes:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/release_notes/version-7-2-release-notes

This release includes enhancements to how Ferret manages memory.  The details are in the release notes and the documentation.

The source code and releases are available as usual from the Downloads pages on the Ferret web site, and also from from the NOAA-PMEL PyFerret and Ferret GitHub repositories.  See the Ferret or PyFerret downloads pages for details.

This release does not include Mac OS builds at this time; we will write again when we have updates for our Mac users.

Happy Ferreting!

    Ansley Manke, Karl Smith, Steve Hankin