Re: [ferret_users] Monthly climatologies repeated along long time axis

Perfect, thanks Billy

Best,
Paul

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 6:22 PM, William S. Kessler <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
If A is your 20-year time series and ACL is your 12-month climatology:

First, put the climatology on a modulo time axis:

let ACLMOD = ACL[gt=month_reg@mod]

Extend it to the time axis of A:

let ACLRG = ACLMOD[gt=A]

let ADM = A - ACLRG  ! anomalies

Sent from my phone .... Please excuse my brevity .... and my typing.