Re: [ferret_users] go margins: factor 2 too large

Hi Marco,

You are right, but the trouble is that the tic sizes are too small by a factor of 2. This is clear looking at any plot, now that I look closely at this: The large tics are similar in size to the labels, and they are all around 0.1 to 0.15. If the large tics were really 0.25 they would be quite large.

This appears to have always been the case in Ferret; I will change the documentation about tic marks to reflect this but for now at least will not change anything in the code.

-Ansley