Re: [ferret_users] Memory limit

Hi,

Ferret v5.22 was released in the year 2000. Is it possible for your group to upgrade to a newer release? Many many things within Ferret and in the netCDF libraries have of course changed in over the last 16 years.

Please try the suggestions in the section on http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/computing-environment/MEMORY-USE. Deleting files will not help, if you have free disk space while Ferret is running.