Re: [ferret_users] converting Horizontal time axis to read pentads

Hi,

You can define a time axis that is not related to dates on a calendar. It will still give you the NOTE, which is saying Ferret doesn't automatically do anything with units of pentads.

   DEFINE AXIS/T=1:19:1/units=pentads  taxis_new_pentads

Then the axis will be labeled with simple numbers, and the axis label will be the variable's title and the units of (pentad).