[ferret_users] Dash command is not working properly in PyFerret V7

Hi,

I would like to overlay the black dashed line for the slope in one of my viewport cases. I have tried with the following dash command by changing the down and up arguments in several ways, but nothing works for me and I also noticed that only start and end points of the slope line is changing with the dash patterns.

ppl color 2,70,70,70
ppl color 3,0,0,0

let p = windlf[D=10,x=85,y=15]
let q = sst[D=11,x=85,y=15]
set grid q
go regresst

ppl axlabp,-1,-1
plot/vs/nolab/sym=17/vlimits=24:36:1/hlimits=0:14:2/color p,q
ppl txlsze, 0.17
ppl axlsze 0.17 0.17
ppl dfltfnt tr
ppl plot
plot/dash=(0.3,0.1,0.3,0.1)/vs/over/line/col=black/vlimits=24:36:1/hlimits=0:14:2/nolab p,qhat

With Kind Regards
B. Nanda Kishore Reddy,