[ferret_users] Re: regarding ocean basin mask

Hello Ferreters,
I am attaching the plot that I want to apply on my data set and the netcdf file to create that mask. Can any one will do this in ferret so that we can use the basin mask for the exact basin value calculations.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

regards, saurabh