[ferret_users] Differential Vertical Axis

Hi all,
I want to create a spatial plot with pressure along Y-axis and latitude along X-axis. But the Y-axis should be non-linear. Here pressure is one of the co-ordinate. But when I am plotting in ferret Y-axis is in equal interval. Here I am attaching a figure as an example. I need a plot like the same figure. Can anyone help me on this?

With regards,
Krishnapriya

With Regards,
Krishnapriya M
Senior Research Fellow,
Ocean Integrated Biogeochemical Modeling Group(OIBM),
National Remote Sensing Centre (ISRO),
Balanagar,
Hyderabad-500037
Ph:040-23884576