Re: [ferret_users] Ferret and debian/ubuntu packages

Dear Ansley,

On 17 May 12:28 Ansley C. Manke wrote:
> We hadn't heard about this.  Apparently somebody has also made it
> available as a Debian package.  I would not have any reservations
> about trying this, except that it shows the version as v6.92, which
> is almost 2 years old. If anybody wants to try it, we'd be interested
> to hear of your experience in using it.

I have tried it.  I have an issue with it.  I have informed the package
maintainer.

It would be great if the Debian package works properly, there is a man
page, and is up to date.

I'll keep you up to date.

 - Marco

--
Geophysical Institute, University of Bergen.
Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research.  Uni Research Climate.