Re: [ferret_users] Looping over multiple input files to plot file variables and save to png

Thanks Russ, so how do I then loop over the entries:

let filenames = SPAWN("/bin/ls -1 basinmask/*.nc")

! How do I loop over filenames?

!REPEAT/RANGE=1: ($filenames)

!

! Then plot

use ($filename)

set win 1

sha basinmask4

frame/file="($outpath)($filename).png" ! How to I replace *.nc in the filename with *.png?

cancel win 1

Cheers,