Re: [ferret_users] common colour bar

Thanks, it's working fine

Greetings
Arijeet

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Ansley C. Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Arijeet,

Search for "single colorbar" in the List Archives and you'll find a couple of threads which contain sample scripts.

Ansley

On 4/12/2017 4:10 AM, Krishnapriya M wrote:
Hi Arjeet,
You can use ppl shakey along with your last view port. In each plot command you have to give 'nokey' option (like fill/nokey or shade/nokey). Then after the 9th plot command you can give ppl shakey option. By using ppl shakey you can adjust the orientation,label size, position of the color bar etc.  Kindly see the link:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/modifying-the-shade-key

With regards,
Krishnapriya

With Regards,
Krishnapriya M
Senior Research Fellow,
Ocean Integrated Biogeochemical Modeling Group(OIBM),
National Remote Sensing Centre (ISRO),
Balanagar,
Hyderabad-500037
Ph:040-23884576