Re: [ferret_users] Install and running pyferret problem

Hi Martin

Thanks for your info, it works now

Regards, Dan

Hi Dan,

you need to instally the python modules "numpy" and "scipy". They are included in most modern linux distributions.

After installing numpy and scipy, check the following

python

>>> import numpy

>>> impoert scipy

There must be no error messages.